Florida Nightlife Is about to Get WILD!
Your Gator Night Shine adventure takes you deep into the domain of Florida’s most famous reptile, the alligator!
Armed with only a flashlight and gator food, you bravely make your way along the winding wooden walkways of Gatorland’s Alligator Breeding Marsh. The sounds of the night come alive around you as the rustle of feathers overhead and the splashing of water nearby signal that you are not alone.
Turning your flashlight towards the water, you suddenly become aware of hundreds of hungry, glowing, red eyes slowly making their way closer… it’s now your turn to experience the “Real Florida.”
A fun and educational tour for kids of all ages, Gatorland’s Gator Night Shine Tour is one swamp stompin’ adventure you don’t want to miss!
Tour Length: 1 – 1.5 Hour (Tour begins at dusk, please meet at the far south end of the parking lot)
Number of People: Minimum 5, Maximum 25
Admission Policy: This guided tour is an after-hours special Gatorland event and is restricted to Gatorland’s Breeding Marsh. Gatorland will provide the flashlights, insect repellent, and some alligator food.
Gator Night Shine Tour Times
Available every week on the following days: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Reservations are required and subject to availability. For additional days for large groups please email us at AdventureTours@gatorland.com
- January through March 10th – Tour starts at 6:30 PM. Guests should plan to arrive by 6:15 PM.
- March 11th through April 1st – Tour starts at 7:30 PM. Guests should plan to arrive by 7:15 PM.
- April 2nd through August 31st – Tour starts at 8:00 PM. Guests should plan to arrive by 7:45 PM.
- September 1st through November 4th – Tour starts at 7:30 PM. Guests should plan to arrive by 7:15 PM.
- November 4th through January 1st – Tour starts at 6:30 PM. Guests should plan to arrive by 6:15 PM.
**Times subject to change**