Hours of Operation
Gatorland is open every day (365 days per year) from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM for your whole family’s fun and enjoyment, rain or shine.
You will appreciate the ample FREE parking and the relaxing absence of lines and crowds. We are also open all holidays. Check our Facebook and Twitter for weather alerts.
Showtimes for our great animal shows are repeated several times daily and may vary slightly by season. Information about our shows and showtimes can be found on the Gatorland Shows page or by calling 1-800-393-JAWS (5297).
Save $3.00 Off Single Day admissions when you buy online!
|Guest Type||Day Pass||Annual Pass|
|Adult (age 13 years & up)||$29.99*||$44.99|
|Child (age 3 – 12 years)||$19.99*||$29.99|
|Senior (age 55 & up)||$24.99||$39.99|
|Children aged 2 and under are always FREE.|
*Purchase online and SAVE an additional $3.00
Save when you purchase our Grunt Package, which in addition to park admission includes three of our most popular experiences. Learn more about the Gatorland Grunt Package.
Stroller & Wheelchair Rentals
Please Note Park Rules:
- No food of any kind is allowed in the park, including animal feed.
- No coolers, picnic baskets or similar items designed to carry food or beverages.
- All luggage must be checked and secured at admissions or secured out of sight in your vehicle and far away from Bubba and Cooter – they love to snoop now and then.
- All bags, purses, and strollers are subject to search. We promise not to laugh at what we find.
- Smoking is permitted but only in designated areas.
- Gatorland does not allow weapons of any kind to be carried into the park. Although we support legal, concealed carry rights, our insurance man in a fancy suit says no weapons of any kind allowed into the park.
Failure to follow the rules may result in dismissal from the park, or swim lessons from the Gators.