“Voted Best Zip Line in the USA by AOL Travel.”
Clip in and zip off on an exciting outdoor adventure with the all-new Screamin' Gator Zip Line at Gatorland. Your journey will take you along 1,200 feet of high flying, heart pounding adventure from some of the finest zip line towers in the world. Standing over seven stories tall, these amazing towers feature multilevel launch pads and breathtaking views from high above the treetops.
Soar through the air and defy gravity over some of the theme park's star attractions - including Cuban and Nile crocodiles - before heading over the Alligator Breeding Marsh, complete with one hundred and thirty giant alligators watching from below!
- Participants must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are discouraged.
- Participants must be at least 37" tall and weigh no more than 275 lbs, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (Guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation).
- The Screamin' Gator Zip Line traverses numerous public walkways and animal exhibits. For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cameras, cell phones, video equipment including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings.
Guests will be required to sign a Release, Liability Waiver, and Consent Agreement prior to their launch (Click here to view adult waiver). Minors under the age of 18 MUST have a Liability Waiver and Consent Agreement executed and signed by a parent or natural guardian (Click here to view minor waiver).
- Launch from heights of up to 65 feet
- Soar across five intense zip lines ranging in length from 230 feet to more than 500 feet, and carefully cross a swinging bridge over the park's main walkway.
- Fly at speeds near 30 miles per hour over alligators and crocodiles. Equipment (helmet, gloves and harness) provided.
- Screamin' Gator Zip Line tickets include a whole day park admission!
- Just minutes from area hotels, theme parks, and the Orlando International Airport
This incredibly entertaining and educating 2 hour experience begins with a brief safety and orientation session. The best part is the low price of $69.99 includes all day admission to Gatorland, The Alligator Capital of the World.
All adventures are led by highly trained guides who love to share stories and myths about all of the critters who call Gatorland home. Our guides are the best in the world! Prepare to experience Gatorland from a viewpoint previously reserved for our fine feathered friends!
Flight times are available daily; reservations are required. Booking your adventure is easy!